The Women’s Leadership Program (WLP) is designed for women faculty who would like to engage in a structured learning experience to enhance their personal and professional growth. Each of six monthly sessions is a highly interactive, case-based discussion. The program models a collaborative learning environment for participants to learn essential skills to prepare them for leadership roles within the organization.
How To Apply
The BWH Women’s Leadership Program Program seeks Junior Faculty Women who meet the following criteria:
- Instructors with at least two years at rank
- Assistant Professors with any number of years at rank
- Associate Professors may apply. Applications will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
- Commitment to attend all sessions
Important Dates & Deadlines
Applications for the 2021 Women’s Leadership Program are currently closed.
Applications for the next cycle of WLP will open in Spring 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Kathryn Rexrode, MD, MPH
Chief, Division of Women’s Health, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Director, Office for Women’s Careers, CDI; Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Cheri A. Blauwet
Assistant Professor of PM&R, HMS Sports Medicine; Physiatrist, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Director, Kelley Adaptive Sports Research Institute; Chair, Mass General Brigham Disability Task Force
Topics covered in the Women’s Leadership Program include:
- Effective Self Promotion
- Managing Negotiations and Power in the Workplace
- Understanding Financial Management
- Successfully Leading Diverse Teams
- Building Strategic Partnerships and Leading During Crisis
- Navigating Your Career and Life Journey