Important Dates & Deadlines | 2020
- Applications Close: Monday, February 3, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST
- Decisions Announced: Friday, March 6, 2020
- Program Dates: Monday, June 15, 2020 – Friday, August 7, 2020
All 2020 FDSRP Required Supporting Materials must be received by our office by: Monday, February 3, 2020.
How to Apply: Prepare & Submit Online Application
Write your answers to the Essay Questions –
- 1.) In 250 words or less, please describe your involvement in the Native American Community. Please be sure to include any hobbies, cultural activities or volunteer work that may demonstrate your contribution to the lives of Native People.
- 2.) In 250 words or less, please describe your interest in medicine and biomedical research, including what your goals are and how you hope to benefit yourself and others by participating in the Four Directions Summer Research Program.
- Choose a Photo (2in x 2in) – jpg less than 1MB.
- Choose 2 Letter of Recommendation Writers and collect their contact information.
- Complete online application and upload each of your essays and photo.
- Wait for application confirmation screen.
Request your Required Supporting Materials and confirm they are to be received by our office by February 3, 2020.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (you must make these requests).
Acceptable Methods of Submission for Required Supporting Materials:
email@example.com (Letters of Recommendation may be emailed ONLY by the letter writer). Letter should be emailed as a PDF document and include an official letterhead at the top.
Please have your letter writer
2.) Physical Address:
Attn: Four Directions Summer Research Program
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Center for Diversity & Inclusion
Thorn 13 Suite 1304
20 Shattuck Street
Boston, MA 02115-6054